A Dedication A Dedication

Enjoyable.

I enjoyed that a bunch. That was very nice for your first flash. I look foward to seeing more from you in the future.

5/5

Dance Off Dance Off

Good job!

That was really good for your first flash. Or at least your first flash submitted to newgrounds. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see more from you ; )

If it was longer (Without the cut scenes) it would have been nicer.

5/5

rindolphus responds:

Thanks a lot for your comment. It is my first flash ever, you're right. It's not to be selfcentered, but I'm really happy with it, specially because I did it in a little over 12 hours, spread over a week and a half. I promise, my next submission will be longer.

Life is Short Life is Short

Great..

That was really great for your first flash.. I gave you a 2/5

Look forward to seeing more from you ^^

Revised Celestial Pinball Revised Celestial Pinball

Loved it.

It's been a long time since i've seen a flash this good. Good job and can't wait to see more of your flashes.

5/5 ^^

Spuzz.Maze.v3 (ACP) Spuzz.Maze.v3 (ACP)

Great game xD

It was alot more fun with the ACP. It was really difficult in some levels but I really enjoyed it. The song was quite unique and im glad there was a turn off button since it got annoying repeating..

On one of the levels I noticed you can get the mouse off the game screen onto the page and then back on without having to restart that level again..

Xune responds:

thanks

Naruto-Create A Character Naruto-Create A Character

WOOT!!!! That was great!

The moment I saw it and heard the song I knew that this was some excellent quality work. There is some improvement that needs to be done on graphics but overall this was great. Awsome job!!! You got my 4 and I grant thee flash into the portal! Look foward to seeing more =)

Knight-Of-Nights responds:

Thanks alot, honestly I only did this in a few hours. But thanks really.

Techno_Fusion Techno_Fusion